Located on the corner of Queenstown Road and Battersea Park Road, opposite the Battersea Park train station and forming part of the new mixed use development of Battersea Exchange.
This is an opportunity to be part of the creation of a new High Street and neighbourhood hub within Battersea Exchange.
Transport connections – Battersea Park train station (1 minute walk), Queenstown Road station (3 minute walk), Battersea Power Station Northern Line (8 minus) and numerous bus routes on the doorstep.
- 1,678 sq ft
- The property is split over ground floor and basement.
- Sale on long leasehold basis. 250 lease from March 2015.
- Handover Condition
- Shell and core with shop front installed and electricity, gas water - subject to freehold approval and planning, to atmosphere extraction may be possible.
- £850,000 plus VAT.
- Rates Payable
- To be confirmed. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.
- Service Charge
- Estimated at £2,70 per sq ft.
- Legal Costs
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.