Brixton Village is awash with culture and creativity. The market’s set a minutes’ walk of the Victoria Line and London Overground network and encompass a diverse mix of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, drawing visitors from across London.
Franco Manca and Honest Burger both started their first restaurants in the market, along with long term favourites Fish Wings and Tings and Salon. The exciting mix is ever growing and we have recently opened Black Bear Burger, Ooze Vegan, Bad & Fred, Rudies, The Wine Parlous and Lost on Brixton to name a few.288 sq ft
- 288 sq ft
- The premises are arranged over ground floor.
- The unit is available by way of a new lease contracted outside the Landlord & Tenant Act.
- Upon application.
- Rates Payable
- The business rates are to be confirmed. Interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with the VOA.
- The premises benefit from A1 planning consent.
- Service Charge
- £27.25 psi (with night levy).
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- Available on request.