The property is located in a prime position on Mount Street, one of the world’s most luxurious retail pitches in the heart of Mayfair. Offering a curation of luxury retail, restaurants and galleries just an 8 minute walk from Bond Street station.
Anchored by the Connaught Hotel, the street is home to the likes of Batman, Scott’s, Balenziaga, Marina, Godard, Matches, Townhouse, Creed, Roksana, Lanvin, Oscar de la Rent and Apparatus who recently opened as well as jeweller Jessica McCormack, Barbara Storm and Malone Soulless.
- The property is arranged over ground floor and basement with a total area of 1,150 sq ft.
- We have been advised by the Local Authority that the rates payable is £91,136 per annum. Prospective tenants are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.
- Upon application.
- The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
- Each party is to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs incurred in the transaction.
- An EPC certificate is available on request.