The White City Area is undergoing a transformation and as part of this Transport for London are regenerating 31 railway arches to create a destination for eating, socialising, shopping and working.
These newly regenerated, double frontage arches open onto both Westfield Square and Berkeley St James’s stunning new 5-acre park.
With dome-shaped windows and bricked walls and ceilings the arched create a uniquely quirky space within popular White City, ready to be moulded to your equally unique brand. With the added benefit of potential outdoor seating (subject to separate licences) and generous trading hours, the arches would make a perfect home for cafe, bar, restaurant and leisure concept.
- 877 sq ft
- New lease contracted outside the security of tenure provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954, on a turnover basis with a minimum guaranteed rent.
- Use Class E.
- Outside Seating
- Permission for outside seating my be granted by way of separate licences. Further details on request.
- Available now.
- Unit will be handed over in shell condition with shop fronts installed and capped off services. There is no gas supply. Two shared service arches will provide areas for refuse, staff cycle storage and staff w/c's and showers.
- Service Charge
- An estate service charge will apply. Further details on request.
- Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- A 'C' rating has been awarded.