Henley-on-Thames is a vibrant market town on the River Thames. It has an abundance of independent shops, a selection of national chains and a thriving range of restaurants, bistros, cafes and pubs. Famous for the world renowned Henley Royal Regatta and Henley Festival. Set beside the River Thames, the town is situated 38 miles west of central London, 10 miles north of Reading and 25 miles from central Oxford.
Henley benefits from good transport links to both the M4 (J8/9) and the M40 (J6) and has the addition of regular train services to London Paddington, with an average time of 45 minutes at peak times.
Nearby tenants on Thameside include Farrow & Ball, Knight Frank, Blandy Solicitors and The Relais Hotel former Red Lion Hotel which features Masimann’s of London Restaurant
A traditional two storey building dating back to the 17th century. The ground floor consists of two substantial restaurant areas plus a rear terrace garden. Extensive works in the restaurant has provided a modern bar and seating areas with a total of approx. 120 covers. Two parking spaces are available opposite the property, adjacent to Thames moorings.
2,000 sq ft
- The restaurant is available on a new lease from Spring 2023. Terms available on request.
- On application.
- Business rates are to be re-assessed. Prospective tenants are advised to confirm any rating liability directly with the Local Authority.
- Service Charge
- Details available on request.
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- An EPC certificate is available on request.