Fulham Reach is an exciting new retail, leisure, office and residential development in West London in an attractive waterfront setting overlooking the Thames at Hammersmith Bridge. Hammersmith Broadway is within a 5 minute walk and existing restaurant occupiers in the area include The River Cafe, Sam’s Brasserie, The Crabtree, The Dove and The Carpenter’s Arms.
The location also benefits from the recently re-opened 90,000 sq ft Riverside Studios which provides a cinema, 3 new television studios, the largest of which can accommodate an audience of 400 people, and where numerous comedy, quiz and music shows are hosted including; Have I Got News For You, Peter Crouch Save Our Summer and The Brits Launch Party. The complex also includes a rehearsal space and in-house restaurant https://riversidestudios.co.uk/see-and-do/
The scheme benefits from some 30,000 office workers within a 15 minute walk, as well as a very affluent residential population. The two underground stations in Hammersmith are both within a 5 minute walk and together they handle some 36.6. passenger entries and exits a year.
There will be a total of 60,000 sq ft of commercial space at Fulham Reach including 4 restaurant units fronting the Thames. These include Fuller’s Blue Boat pub and restaurant, which is trading well, Brasserie Blanc, Tesco and Bread Lab.
- 2,568 sq ft
- The ground floor unit was recently fully fitted out as a health studio and benefits from fitted studios, changing and shower facilities.
- To be confirmed. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
- Service Charge
- Current estimate is £2.16 psf.
- A new lease for a term by arrangement.
- Offers are invited in excess of £64,000 pax.
- Legal Costs
- Each party is to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs incurred in the transaction.
- An EPC certificate is available on request.