As we look back on 2023, we are proud to reflect on a year of remarkable achievements in the national market for Bruce Gillingham Pollard’s National Team. From casual dining powerhouses Five Guys and Yo Sushi to innovative concepts such as Townhouse Nails and Sixes, we have positioned a diverse range of exciting brands to take flight in new locations across the UK.
- Leasing prime locations in Westgate, Oxford and St James Quarter, Edinburgh to Flight Club’s immersive social darts experience.
- Introducing the vibrant flavours and sleek aesthetics of EL&N to Birmingham’s Bullring and Edinburgh’s St James Quarter.
- Helping to bring the second F1 arcade in the UK – and the first outside London – to Paradise in Birmingham.
- Acting for Capital Karts – soon to create the longest and fastest indoor Go-Karting track in the Midlands at Star City set to open Summer 2023.
- Delivering the award winning VR gaming experience Sandbox at Birmingham’s Grand Central.
We are so gratified by the ongoing trust of our clients, and hugely proud to have been instrumental in shaping the urban landscape with such a varied and innovative range of occupiers. With a wide range of exciting projects in the pipeline, we can’t wait to see what new heights we can scale in 2024!
#property #lettings #success #newdeals #expansion #dining #retail #whatBGPdo