19 Leman Street, E1
Aldgate has been the subject of intensive regeneration in recent years with substantial new residential and office development. The result is a young, professional, vibrant community and a location that now boasts an excellent selection of leisure, restaurant and hotel facilities.
19 Leman Street occupies a prominent position at the corner of Leman Street and Buckle Street, close to the Goodman’s Fields development by Berkeley Homes and Aldgate East by Barratt Homes. The Tower of London, Whitechapel, The Globe Theatre and Spitalfields are all within walking distance. Curzon Cinemas has recently opened a new 4 screen cinema in the Goodman’s Field Development. Retailer’s, pubs and restaurants in the area include The Dispensary, The Leman Street Tavern, Sainsbury’s Local, Pizza Union, Pimple, Whites and The Black Horse.
- 5,000 sq ft
- The property comprises the ground and basement of a new mixed use development, and is offered in shell condition with access points for stairways to be installed to access the basement. There is a prominent frontage to Leman Street and return frontage to Buckle Street. The unit has capped off services and drainage ready for connection.
- The property currently is considered suitable for a variety of uses including restaurant, retail, office or leisure use. Planning consent currently exists for Class E use.
- Lease Terms
- The property is available on a new lease from the landlord for a term by negotiation.
- On application.
- Rates Payable
- To be confirmed. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.
- Service Charge
- To be advised.
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- Available on request.