Brixton Village is awash with culture and creativity. The market’s set a minutes’ walk of the Victoria Line and London Overground network and encompass a diverse mix of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, drawing visitors from across London.
Franco Manca and Honest Burger both started their first restaurants in the market, along with long term favourites Fish Wings and Tings and Salon. The exciting mix is ever growing and we have recently opened Black Bear Burger, Ooze Vegan, Bad & Fred, Rudies, The Wine Parlous and Lost on Brixton to name a few.
414 sq ft
338 sq ft
237 sq ft
288 sq ft
- 237 to 414 sq ft
- The premises are arranged over ground floor.
- The unit are available by way of new leases contracted outside the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Upon application.
- Rates Payable
- The business rates are to be confirmed. Interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with the VOA.
- Service Charge
- £27.25 psf (with night levy).
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- Available on request.