The subject premises are located in the centre of buzzing Fitzrovia. A creative and vibrant district, this area is home to evolving start-ups, cutting-edge architecture firms and media agencies.
The unit is close to the entrance of the recently refurbished 123,000 sq ft office building at 45 Mortimer St, the headquarters of New Look. Other nearby office occupiers include, Estee Lauder, Facebook, The BBC and The University of Westminster.
Highly regarded restaurants, hotels and leisure offerings such as Mortimer House Kitchen, Circle Popolare, Rovi, Berners Tavern & Psycle area all in close proximity.
The location benefits from excellent transport connections with The Elizabeth Line (Dean Street entrance) and Oxford Circus both being a 5 minute walk away from the subject premises.
- Ground 1,355 sq ft, Lower Ground 2,453 sq ft, total 3,808 sq ft.
- 34 Great Titchfield Street has recently been refurbished to a white box finish.
- The unit is available by way of a new effective FRI lease for a term to be agreed, contracted outside the security of tenure and compensation provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- We understand that the rateable value is £153,000 pa marking the rates payable approximately £81,396 pa (2023). Prospective tenants are advised to confirm any rating liability directly with the Local Authority.
- Service Charge
- The approximate service charge for 2023 is £4,242.55.
- A copy of the EPC certificate is available upon request.
- The premises are permitted for; retail (Class E a), office (Class E go), gym (Class E d) or health clinic (Class E e) uses.
- Please contact Lizzie Knights on 07511 902 073 or Charlotte Roberts 07738 448 338.