3A Lovat Lane, EC3
The subject property is situated on Lovat Lane, just off Eastcheap. It benefits from excellent transport connections with Monument station a 2 minute walk and Fenchurch Street and Bank station a further 6 minute walk.
The area boasts an eclectic mix of restaurant and retail operators including; The Darwin Brasserie at the Sky Garden, Blacksheep Coffee, London Cocktail Club, ROAR Fitness, Vagabond Wine, Eastcheap Records and Corbin & King (opening soon).
- 1,316 sq ft
- Ground Floor Lobby: 76 sq ft, Basement: 968 q ft, Mezzanine: 272 sq ft, Total: 1,316 sq ft
- Quoting Rent
- £40,000 pax.
- Handover Condition
- The unit is offered fully-fitted with service and preparation counters, extract, disabled lift, WCs etc. If required, it can be stripped of the current fixtures and fittings.
- The unit benefits from Use Class E.
- Rates Payable
- £8,694 per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.
- Service Change & Insurance
- A service charge and insurance premium contribution calculated on a floor area apportionment basis will be payable for the duration of the term. Further details can be provided upon request.
- Each party to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- Available on request.