Sunday Mills, Trewint Street, Earlsfield
A unique opportunity in the heart of Earlsfield sitting in the banks of the River Wandle. A ground floor unit of 3,900 sq ft with additional external terrace. The unit sits within Garratt Mills, with co-living space alongside.
- 3,907 sq ft
- A new lease is available for a term to be agreed. contracted outside the security of tenure provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- £25.00 per sq ft per annum, exclusive of VAT.
- Rates Payable
- To be assessed. Prospective tenants are advised to confirm any rating liability directly with the Local Authority.
- Service Charge
- To be determined.
- Handover Condition
- Shell specification with glazed shop from installed.
- Each party is to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs incurred in the transaction.
- Available on request.