The premises are located on the north side of Paddington Basin in the heart of the busy mixed use office and residential development with its 16,000 office workers. The premises overlooks the canal basin and the floating pocket park.
Nearby occupiers include Marks & Spencer Head Office and Store, The Blockhouse Pub, Pizza Express, Daisy Green, Tesco and BrewDog together with a vibrant outdoor food market.
- Total: 3,244 sq ft
- The premises have an extensive frontage to the basin. The property was recently fitted out as a retail unit and has dedicated goods lift to the basement. There is potential for covered outside seating in front of the unit, subject to a licence from the freeholder.
- Lease Terms
- The premises are offered on a new sublease for a term by arrangement.
- Offers in excess of £90,000 pax.
- Rates Payable
- To be confirmed. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.
- Planning Class E
- The property has E-Class Planning (A1/A2/A3/B1/D1/D2)* so is suitable for retail, cafe, office and health and fitness use. * subject to any necessary consents.
- Each party are to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs.
- Available on request.