This major redevelopment of Walker’s Court in Soho has created a dynamic series of spaces that embody both the theatrical nature of the site and the local history of the conservation area.
The popular streetwear brands Supreme, Palace and GCDS are nearby on Berwick Street and Brewer Street.
Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Oxford Circus stations are located nearby (combined annual entry / exit movements of approximately 120 million).
- Total: 1,338 sq ft
- There may be the ability to combine these units if required.
- Long and short-term leases available with a minimum term of 1 month.
- Unit 7 - £35,000 / Unit 9 - £27,000. Payable per annum and reduced pro-rata for length of lease.
- Service Charge & Insurance
- £1,200 per unit.
- Upon Application.
- Each party is to be responsible for their own legal and all other professional costs incurred in the transaction.